Friday, December 15, 2006

the begining....

This has to start some where - so welcome to anyone who is reading this.

I am feeling really out of my depth so I guess I should give you some background to me.

My name is Lordy and I have been wanting to start my own website for I guess around a year or so. As I work with some of the largest Internet properties in Europe and I am surrounded by technology at work but I don't have a fundamental knowledge of how to implement some of the technology I have to push such as product feeds, rss, optimisation , ad serving etc

What motivates m is the knowledge I will gain by building my own site - it is something I think that will be really rewarding for me and of course if i can make some money by building something successful then all the better

I have been looking into domains but then came across this blog site so I thought I would try this too.

I will give you my view on domains later

No comments: